TERPMAX GROW 4-2-6
For a precise tailored guide > PRINTABLE FEED CHART
A 3 component, highly soluble, powdered feed for vigorous, vegetative growth + key ingredients to kickstart terpene production. packaged in convenient portions for adding directly to reservoirs of 100, 500 or 1000 Litres E.C of 1.4
- Highly Soluble
- PH Stable
- Suitable for all types of hydroponics
- Hard or soft water*
- *Use with CalMag in softwater systems
Get professional results with the minimum effort, Eco friendly,70% less shipping weight, compared to liquid nutrients!
Nutrient content in %
- Nitrogen 4%
- Phosphorous 2%
- Potassium 6%
- Calcium 3%
- Magnesium1.5 X%
- Sulphur X%
- Iron 0.06%
- molybdenum 0.03%
- Zinc 0.08%
- copper 0.005%
- boron 0.006%
Simply purchase the correct sized portion to size to match your reservoir 100,500,1000Litres x the amount of reservoir changes per cycle.
Simply Add directly to your reservoir while mixing or filling. Add part 1, then part 2,then 3. mixing well between each addition.
Alternatively, you can dissolve each component in separate containers of warm water prior to adding to your reservoir.
General Dosage Guide
FOR BOTH SOFT WATER* OR HARD WATER, USE (Litres and US Gallons)
0.35g/1L | 1.33g/1Gal | 3.5g/10L | 13.3g/10Gal | 35g/100L | 133g/100Gal
For dosatron, intellidose systems, you will need to make a concentrated stock solution, we recommend the following recipe for dosing system tanks:
- Add 35g/ L of stocks solution. To achieve an EC of 1.4 ( ppm) you will need to add 10ml/L of stock solution per Litre of water in your reservoir
- Add 133g/Gallon of stock solution. To achieve an EC of 1.4 (ppm) you will need to add 38ml of stock solution per Gallon of water in your reservoir
Above guide is for both hard and soft water feeds but CalMag is required additionally in soft water, or add a double dose in RO (reverse osmosis) systems
- For soft water stock solutions add the Calmag to your Terpmax 3, stock tank @ 10g/L of stock solution or 20g/L for reverse osmosis filtered water systems.