For a precise tailored guide > PRINTABLE FEED CHART
Calcium & Magnesium help to sustain vigorous growth rates. It is also used to condition your reverse osmosis filtered water or your water source if very soft (call your water supplier to determine your water hardness). In a some cases, if your water is already hard, you shouldn't need Cal Mag as the Calcium and Magnesium levels in hard water are adequate. add Cal Mag to RO water, to achieve an EC of 0.4. before adding your usual nutrients and additives. Cal Mag can also be used as a foliar spray at 0.5 EC to quickly fix any Calcium or Magnesium deficiencies.
- A must addition in soft water areas, especially, if growing in coconut coir as new coconut coir strips Calcium and Magnesium from your nutrients.
- Improves nutrient uptake and aids photosynthesis
- Improves root production in young plants
- Helps to create strong stems that hold heavy blooms.
- Contains beneficial Iron (Fe)
Nutrient content in %
Highly soluble feed, add directly to your reservoir while stirring.
Use it in addition to your usual base feed, during weeks 4, 5 and 6 at:
- 0.1g/L | 0.4g/gal
- 1g/10L | 4g/10gal
- 10g/100L | 40g/100gal
- 1/32tsp/L | 1/8tsp/gal
For auto dose systems such as Dosatron, or Intellidose, you will need to make a concentrated stock solutions, we recommend the following recipe for dosing system tanks:
- Add 100g/ L of water for a stock solution.
Add 1ml of stock solution per Litre of water in your reservoir
- Add 378g/Gallon of water for a stock solution.
Add 38ml of stock solution per Gallon of water in your reservoir